Thursday, May 22, 2008

Postcard


While searching the internet last night, I came across this postcard for sale somewhere.  Actually it has already been sold.  It was pictures of some cabins at Camp Wampatuck.  I think the pictures of Mohawk, Blackfoot, and Merrimac.  Those were the original names.  As we get older it is harder to remember the names.  I may have to really sit down and think about these names and publish them later.  I believe I was in all three of them at one time or another.  I know I was in Mohawk my first two years at Wampatuck.  My favorite memory was the indoor greenie (chamber pot) that we used if we needed a bathroom at night.  Nobody would own up to using it during morning kapers.  So much for today..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home